Show Luo Over the Limit 2013 World Live Tour

by - Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Super clear view of a middle seat 



4.5.13. 

The only picture I've got before the opening of the show cause' phone was dead, reminds me that I needa get pictures of his concert from dear. Can't believe I totally forgotten that I've been to his concert two years ago cause' dear got free tickets from a friend who works in Galaxy. Again, this year dear got those free tickets again (called me if I wanted to go and I almost immediately said a yes!) and then there were we seated at nice positions. I enjoyed the whole concert though' there were more than half of his songs that I do not know (I swore there was a time I knew ALL his songs!) cause' it's always entertaining to watch a singer sings and dances at the same time for a long time and not getting out of breath, amazing! 

And again after his performance, he reminded me how hardworking he was as an artist, how much effort has he put in for his family and fans, and how entertaining he was having fun with his fans like they were his friends. No doubt there were die-hard fans for a down-to-earth and hardworking (oh, and very much good-looking) celebrity. There's a possibility that I might fall for him all over again considering he has the charms to do so :)

You May Also Like

0 comments