Double Mcdonald's~!!

by - Thursday, August 17, 2006

Aiks... today i had mc d twice.. once for lunch and once for dinner...
For lunch, i went with my coll friends...
Then suddenly all of us like oreo mcflurry so much... Until we became addicted with it..
We sat there and talked for bout 2 hours... mostly bout ghosts... sigh.. tonight no need to sleep lor...
poor chia ming.. he cannot have ice-cream.. and sometimes cant understand what we are talking bout... so also quite blur blur..
Cat and i shared quite a lot of stuff today...
Even when she fetched me home today, we've dy reached my house... but still we talked in the car for another half and hour i think...
Next time we find a place to sit lar ya cat.. :)
Then for dinner, i went to mc d again with my family..
but i dint tell my parents i had it for lunch.. cause my cousins seem very eager to go.. better dont crash their hopes lor...
maybe i'll stop having mc d for quite some time... ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments