Fond memories

by - Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Today while i'm looking for my books, i came across a pile of photos which i have not place them into a photo album...
I looked at those pictures and eventually i took out all my photo albums and look through...
It's been a long itme i haven't look at my old pictures..
I almost forgot what is it like to be short hair...
I almost forgot the fun experiences i've had with my friends and family...
I almost forgot how to be young again...
Somehow these photos reminded me how much fun i've had with my schoolmates and classmates while i'm in secondary school...
There are the class photos which i took every year without fail... I still remember how we used to stand under the hot sun waiting for our turns to take photos... wearing our neck ties as low as we can... :)
There are the photos of my form 4 genting trip with my friends... Seeing those photos, i remembered how we squeezed ourselves sleeping in a small room with 7 people... Amazing~!
Then, i saw my photos of form 5 farewell bbq party... I guess that's my first experience spending a great time with my class teacher... (i've never been on really good terms with teachers)
My fondest and unforgettable memories would be in my form 6... I went for my first campfire during form 6 organised my our mandarin society... although it's not really a camp but i enjoyed...
I still remember the sleepless nights that i've been through with my friends during the preparation for our school's exhibition day...
The fun trip i've went with my friends from next class to Genting Highlands...
Then to Penang + Langkawi with only xueyin, pooisan,weisong, and kokkeong...
At last i've came across a few pictures of a few guys... They are the guys who once asked me to become their gf.. Also the guy that i've secretly admired for a long period of time...
Wondering how are they now...
I really miss the old days.... Most importantly, i miss my friends...
Really miss them... 

You May Also Like

0 comments