Weekend is here~!

by - Friday, August 11, 2006

Yeah... the weekend is here again... Weekend for me is meant to be fun... ^^
Today i just got my 2 new cds... SHE forever and F.I.R latest album... The songs are nice...
Thanks to zi mui (chien yee) that helped me to buy with discount...
Then later another fun thing i did was went for my haircut with cat and cy... I've cut till my hair is free from split ends! So happy...
It's been a long time since i see my hair so healthy...
I've done a hairspa treatment too... While doing that treatment, cat and cy keep on laughing non-stop.. They said i looked like an alien... so bad..
Then the funny thing was, cat have to do the same thing too! That's when my turn to laugh at her...hehe...
Later at night, i went out with my dear... We went to Citurs Park where i saw cat again... bump into her coincidently...
Tonight i've spent some happy times with him... although i was angry at him last nigt... and also angry at him for forgetting important occassions.. angry at him for all the silly things he did.. but still it was as enjoyable as ever when i'm with him...
Sigh.. missing him again... Every weekend also looking forward just to meet him...
Hope the next weekend comes quickly~



You May Also Like

0 comments