Thousands of apologies...

by - Friday, August 18, 2006

I just came back after eating with my friends and feeling damn guilty now...
Dear friends...i'm really sorry... didn't mean to to what i did just now...
I pormise i'll go next time okay? Really very sorry.. Especially to catherine and cheng yuen...
Catherine.. as ur zi mui, i really shouldn't let u down and disappoint u de... Ermmm, next time because of u, i wear short skirt to skate with u lor... (but make sure i won't fall lar)
Cheng yuen... thanks for assuring me that u wont let me fall.. but i'm sorry that i dint go..
and then make the whole mood very bad...Next time when more friends go, then we go lar...
Hope u'll still wont let me fall ler...
Actually i myself also feel very bad and no mood de.. but i can't help it..
really gotta stay at home today mar... my friday night also have to stay at home lar...
All i can say is thousands of apologies to u guys.. hope u all faster cheer up and dont be no mood lar.. forgive me ya..
will be missing u guys during our one week holiday...
see u all around in college after the holidays...

You May Also Like

0 comments