One week goes by...

by - Monday, August 28, 2006

The time gone by so fast... My one week holiday will end after tonight...
Well, what have i done during this one week?
I'm supposed to be studying at home since i'll be having test after holiday....
I'm supposed to be finished my homework and prepare myself for a new week of coll life...
Once again, that were what was i supposed to do.... I didn't done even one of those...
What i've did was really enjoyed my holiday...
i spent my time with my loved ones.. from family to friends...
i've watched movies.. shoppping.. catch up with old friends...
it was a great week!
but now, i'm slowly feeling very guilty.. i hadn't even study..
that was how my one week went by... it's great but full with guilt...
better be studying now.. gotta resume coll life tomorow.. ^^

the time now, 2250...

You May Also Like

0 comments