Prom night of the year!

by - Tuesday, October 30, 2007

27/10/2007 marks the big event of the year for our SALSA club. A prom night was organized in this particular night. For the preparation of this prom, my college peeps and I used lots of money and time to make the best out of ourselves. Well, I'm not going to write out how much I've spent, but a mental calculation in my mind tells me the approximate amount which reminds me to be more spendthrift for the next 3 months or so. Sigh... ( I'm all broke now.. )
On that day, Cat and I made an appointment with Suncity saloon to make our hairdo at 2pm. We reached there in time and we waited for 2 hours, which is already 4pm by that time before anyone noticed us there waiting for our hairdos. I made an appointment and they made us wait!! What the *&%@#... Because of the late hairdo, we were late for the makeup appointment and eventually late for the prom night. Cat, 189, PM, Caryn and I reached about an hour later. What we did most was taking pictures non-stop. Well, the purpose of dressing up is to take pictures. Haha..
Then after the prom night, we left. And on the way on a particular highway, we witnessed an accident happened just in front of us. The motorcyclist got flung to the other side of the road, and we girls got so shocked. But the only guy in our car, who is 189, his reaction was very fast. He stopped the car by the roadside, on the double signal and went down to ask about the motorcyclist. The motorcyclist appeared to be quite fine, and his first question was " Macam mana pergi Serdang? " We were so worried about him but he asked us this... *faint* Hopefully, he's really fine.
After sending 189 back to Cyberjaya, Pm and Cat to their own homes, I have to drive back alone. No more drivers available. Although it's only a short distance drive, I was quite afraid because I'm alone, and have to park my car at the alley beside my house. The worst thing is, it's 4am by the time I reach home - my 1st time using the car until so late. Daddy gotta wait for me at home. Poor him... I'm grateful he's there for me, and at the same time, I felt guilty for being such a bad girl.
"Daddy, you're the best!"
After camwhoring for some moments, removed my makeup, washed my hair twice with shampoo and conditioner ( the hairspray is really a good one ), took a hot shower, blowed my hair, washed my face, and putting all sorts of facecare products on my face - I ended up sleeping at 5.30 in the morning. Gosh.. I could have waited for sunrise. ><
All in all, the prom night was okay but I felt so sorry for neglecting Caryn as I'm too busy doing other things. She was very boring plus she's sick after staying there for a while. She had fever.
"Darling, I'm sooo sorry." When Caryn was sent back, she gave me my pressie from Miao Cheng which she had kept for some time. Miao Cheng gave me a crystal bracelet as my birthday present. It's so sweet of her. I remembered telling her I like this bracelet but didn't bought it at that time. Love the bracelet lots!! "Thank you, my dear."
Now that the prom night's over, my next attention will be on my trials which is 2 weeks later. Next target - get good results and get into my pharmacy course.

Study hard...
Study hard...
Study hard...

P/s : I got my piano grade 8 certificate today. At last... Now I'm officially a grade 8 holder.. Yippie!!! ^^ A million of thanks to my piano teacher for not giving me up when I didn't performed well in the past. "Thank you, Miss Lim. I owe u a dinner and I remember that." =)

You May Also Like

0 comments