Rainy Day II

by - Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Readers might not remember, or even might not know, a long time ago, I've written a post on "Rainy days.. " On that particular post, I was kinda depressing and hopes that when the next rain comes, I'll be happily thinking of the old times. However, when the next rain came, I didn't feel any better.. and the next one came along and the next, the next, the next... I couldn't count how many rainy days have gone by... but I'm sure glad today's rain brought me something nice. :)
It was raining cats and dogs this morning. I was startled awake by the noise of the thunder and the sound of the raindrops on my rooftop... Tick-tack.. Tick-tack... And I thought it was time for me to wake up and prepare myself for class. And it turned out it was only about 5am. I went back to sleep, hoping to continue dreaming my beautiful dream earlier ( but the dream didn't came back.. >< )
When it was really the time for me to wake up, I was so unwilling to do so. I have to dragged myself out of my warm, comfy comforter and couldn't help thinking how tempting my bed is.
And once again, I enjoyed rainy day again after so long. Although rain sometimes brings back some unwanted memories, although there are times I feel moody when the rain comes without the presence of him, but rain is still good.
There will be sunshine after the rain, even better there's rainbow sometimes if we're lucky enough to see. ^^
Of course, like usual, rain brought me thoughts of him again, but they are all happy ones. He's fine now I hope, really fine....
It is such a cooling day with nice weather which I could sleep in all day.. Rain is after all very nice.. It has been raining for about 7 hours today... Nice weather indeed... But it's so cold in class... ><

2 more days to go...
2 more days to go...


You May Also Like

0 comments