PS, I Love You.

by - Saturday, September 29, 2007


Image024







I recently completed my reading on an interesting book, which is also the best seller in mph now. From the title, many may think that it is a romance type of book, but no, it is not a
ll completely on love. It's a touching book which left me tears of joy in the end, realising how tough a woman can be even at her most depressed time. It has a bitter-sweet storyline which tells of a woman who tried to move on with her life after the death of her beloved husband. The story revolves a lot about those important relationships in life. Mother and daughters, brothers and sisters, best friends and the list goes on. It was difficult for her to open up again to her family and friends, but with the help of a pile of notes from his husband, she gently moved on to a new life without him. Each note was ended with 'PS, I love You...'


You May Also Like

0 comments