My biggest satisfaction in life is who I met along the way...

by - Sunday, September 02, 2007

It always feels nice when there are friends with us... Am I right? No matter how happy or how sad are we, they are there to share everything with us. And indeed, I shared a lot this weekend.
During this few outings which i had for the past few days, I realized how lucky I am knowing my friends all along. On the eve of Independence day, I've had lunch with
Jin wah and Li ti.. They are consider as my important friends, who I felt very grateful to them for many things. Like usual, we crapped nonsense more than proper conversation, but still felt great with their company. :)
At night,
Kwok shen asked me whether it's okay for me to go out "yum cha'... I said okay, so Kheen Yew, jie fu and he came and find me. Then we went to dear's house to pick her up. We kinda had an enjoyable night together. Our initial plan was to see fireworks. Well, we did saw some but not very clear. So much so, we still enjoyed ourselves at Yew's auntie's place. Auntie is a very nice person, and taught us a lot on how to lead our lives without regrets. She asked her chef to cook us some nice food. We all loved her food and promised to go back there again for dinner some other time. In one day's time, I saw 6 very important friends. It's a big achievement.
On Independence day itself, I've stayed home all day and went to grandma's house for dinner. Then my beloved
cousins suggested that we go out "yum cha", and so we went.
Very quickly, Sat comes and it means September is here. Time flies, another 3 more months, year 2007 will end. And this is what I'm waiting for to happen. Cousins and I went to Queenspark to look out for cheap stuff to buy. I ended up not buying anything, because I'm really broke these days. Then they wanted to "yum cha" again. But this time it really costs me a lot. We had Starbucks.. :(
At night, we all gathered up at grandma's house once again for steamboat. Before we even finished dinner, my uncle told us about tomorrow morning's breakfast. After dinner, I went out "yum cha" again with a friend. He's going off to Singapore soon. All the best to him. Oh my god... This weekend for me only revolves around "yum cha" and food. And all are good food! I cannot imagine how many days I have to starve myself for the next few weeks.
All in all, with my family and friends around, I felt like the luckiest person to live on earth.
Satisfaction in my life, is not only about money and success, but is about who I met along the way. It's about the people who appeared in my life. :)
I'm glad you all are my beloved ones.

You May Also Like

0 comments