I'm on the cloud nine!!!

by - Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday, 22 August 2007

Ended...

Well,
first of all, I guess it's been quite some time I've been posting
around here. Today I got up early, in fact very early to go for my
piano examination. Life for me is like never-ending tests, not that I
mind about it. Hopefully, this time around, I'll
pass
my exam so as to finish up my piano course. This is my last grade and
don't want my time and efforts wasted. All the hours I've been playing
is just for today's 1/2 an hour performance.
So, to the dear examiner of mine, please sir, don't fail me. Please... I'll be devastated if I do. Just let me
pass. I just need a pass, that's all.

Nah signing off,
1114...

***************************************************************************************************************************

Well, that was my previous post which I've wrote in my yinNnah's blog.
And to the response to that post,
THANK GOD!! I passed my piano grade 8 exam!!
I still remember vividly...
How much have I prayed to God to let me pass, even to the extend of making my birthday wish as letting me pass my grade 8 exam. ( So, I've actually used up my wish.. :( )
How many hours have I spent during the preparation for the exam. ( All the reluctant hours to sit down in front of the piano playing the same old thing again and again )
How much hopes have I put in. ( High hopes, high pressure.. )
How anxious I am when I was to go into the exam room, and even imagining myself begging the examiner to let me pass before leaving after the exam. ( To think of that now, it was actually quite hilarious ^^ )
So, now... My prayers were answered. My wish came true.
My efforts of practicing everyday was paid off, although not in a flying colours result, but again I only wanted a pass... Just a pass will do fine for me.
I was really speechless when I got the news from my piano teacher, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her sms, and couldn't believe my ears when I called to confirm. I almost drop my tears. Oh gosh.. The emo me..
And so I am, to announce that I passed!!!! I'm really truly on the cloud nine.. Bring me down someone? :)

The time now,
0130...

You May Also Like

0 comments