Loves being Jaycee!!

by - Tuesday, September 04, 2007

For once, I've doubted on how much I love myself. I've always complain on everything. On my looks, my skin, my studies, my piano classes, my friends, my family and the list goes on and on... I'm just a perfect whiner I could say. I whined and sighed on every occasion which didn't turned out to be my liking. I know this is a very bad attitude, but I felt like I couldn't change. Or should I say, I didn't wanna let myself change.
However, when change turns someone to become better, I think it's best to go for a try. And I realized complaining don't get me into solving my problems but instead getting myself feeling miserable from time to time. I learned that ....

I couldn't complain about my results if I didn't study hard enough.
I couldn't whine about my dark eye circles if I were to sleep after midnight.
I
couldn't expect everyone whom I meet likes me.
I couldn't get everyone to share my joy and sadness.
I
couldn't wait for my friends to find me if I didn't attempt to do so.

So, everything turns out to be : When there's an effort in doing something, the result will be much better than only complaining and sulking alone.
Now, I've learned to love myself, my family and friends. They had given their best to me, and I should repay by showing them the best of myself.
Turn everything into a positive thought.

If ever I'm being alone, I'll enjoy the quietness around.
If ever it's raining and the atmosphere being depressing, I'll
enjoy the sound of the raindrops and the cold wind blowing.
If ever I quarrel with my family, I'll think they scold me
for my own good.
If ever there are conflicts between my friends and I, it will be the chance for us to
build stronger friendship.

I love being me because I make the best out of myself. :)


You May Also Like

0 comments