The Year of Jacky Cheung World Tour 07

by - Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's Jacky Cheung's concert!! The concert is very nice and it is really no regrets going for it.. *all smiles* In fact, it is the best among all I've been to. It was superb... fantastic... great... fascinating... There are no words to describe how good it is. Really. Even better than Jay Chou's. (Don't get me wrong, I still love Jay... ^^ )
We ( bro, sis, cousin and I ) reached the stadium at about 8.20pm. We were not afraid of being late because we have numbered seatings. We found our seats after rounds of searching and realized that our seats were taken by 3 women. We made attempts to get into our seats, and I was the 1st one approaching them. And then the fat one spoke up to me, while the other 2 friends of hers remained silent.

1st encounter with the bitch.
Me: Excuse me, what are your seating numbers? I think you all sat at the wrong place. ( very politely )
Bitch: Ya, these are not our seats. So?! Our seats are somewhere over there ( pointing to some seats faraway )
Me: That's right... The seats belong to us. Would you move away back to your own seats? ( losing my patience )
Bitch: The crew member asked us to sit here wan..
Me: But the seats are ours!!

All of sudden, the lights were off. Then the music came, and the concert started punctually at 8.30pm. Jacky Cheung came out... Oh my god... We were left with no choice but to quickly settle down in 4 seats that were not belongs to us. We knew that we will be asked to move away sooner or later by the owner of the seats. And as true as it is, 15 mins later, bro was the 1st one who was asked to leave. Then another 10 mins passed by. 3 aunties approached sis, cousin and I. We got scolded and were asked to leave harshly. And that really made us angry. We never felt so embarrassed before. And the whole situation got worse when everyone in the stadium was seated and only left 3 of us standing. I got so angry that I walked straight up to that fat lady again. And my smart cousin went to find a crew member.

2nd encounter with the bitch.
Bro: Hey, now all my sisters don't have a place to sit because you and your friends are sitting in our places. Move away from our seats.
Bitch: No.. The crew member asked us to sit wan wor... Now we want to move to where...
Bro: We can't possibly let you all sit in our seats. We paid RM200 for our tickets. We don't wanna quarrel with you. Show me your tickets.
Bitch: You wait.. ( Searching her bag for tickets.. but nothing came out after a long time.. )
Then... I lost my patience and blew up at her.
Me: You are wrong to sit in our place! You don't know where to sit, then go find a crew member lar. You can wait outside. Just move away!!
Bitch: The crew member brought us here wan... ( She still sat there and refused to move )
Me: Then the crew member was wrong lor. Just go away. We want our seats back! It's ours!! Now that we're all standing and is blocking people's view from the concert!
Sis: Go away lar!!
We were shouting to her, and I almost lost my control of calling her "bitch" in the public. How lucky that my smart cousin came back with a crew member and talked to her.
Crew: Excuse me, miss. May I see your tickets?
Bitch: Here you are. ( The tickets were out from her bag.. at last.. )
Crew: Your place is not here. Do you mind to move and return those seats to other people?
Bitch: Your colleague brought me here wan... That person said we can sit here wan wor...
That stupid lady and friends still refused to move. Although everyone there was saying "Wah... where got people like that wan.. Sit at people's place some more don't wanna go away... Blocking us watch concert only lar.. "
She really doesn't feel ashamed at all !! This is the 1st ever person I've met with the thickest face.
At last, even the crew can't make her move her fat ass. He left to get his supervisor to talk to her. Then after some minutes, at last.. she left.. (reluctantly) Because of her, we missed Jacky Cheung's dancing performance. We only got into our right seats that belongs to us at about 9.15pm. @#X%$@#
I really really felt like slapping her damn face. But the worse has yet to come. Later on, I realized there was a cute guy sitting beside us. And I lost my temper earlier, and acted so rude... Gosh... My reputation was all tarnished! But that guy didn't seemed to mind a bit. He even smiled to us. And when the concert ended, he talked to us. :)
Apart of all these, the concert was amazing! Jacky Cheung, although at 46, still danced and sang energetically. All songs were nice because of his powerful and crystal clear voice. There was dancing, singing and even a half an hour stage drama. There was not even a second of boredom. He joked on the stage and shared us a lot about his family. And the best part was, his encore lasted for an hour, with 11 songs!! Great man he was, wasn't it? I enjoyed myself there very much. All in all, the concert just left me mesmerized. No wonder he is called "gor san"( The god of singing ). This title truly belongs to him. ^^

p/s: I don't normally use foul words in my blog. But that particular fat lady really pissed me off. Sorry to all readers.

The time now,
0126...

You May Also Like

0 comments