Tagged by my dear...

by - Friday, October 12, 2007

After reading my dear's blog, only I know that I've been tagged... ><

1. The phone rings, who do u want it to be?
The one who didn't call me for a long long time... Miss the moments!


2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?

I'll only do it only when my dad doesn't do it.. :p


3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?

Depends on the crowd I'm setting in.


4. Do you take compliments well?

Of course, I'll be happy too. ^^

5. Do you play Sudoku?

More frequent during the past, but now I don't have the time for it.


6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness,would you survive?

I'm not sure about it until I'm put into that situation.


7. What song are you listening to?

Usually Chinese pop songs, but I recently hear a lot of english songs too. Thanks to Flyfm - It's all about the music. :)

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?

Motivation camp during secondary 6? Does that even consider as a kid?


9. What was your favorite game as a kid?

Barbie dolls, Masak-masak, being teacher, doctor, seller... the list goes on...

10. Are you a single?

This is private and confidential. :)


11. Could u date someone with diff religious beliefs than you?

Why not?

12. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?

Of course is to be pursued.. I'm a very passive person.


13. Use three words to describe yourself.

Emotional, unpredictable, sensitive.


14. Do any songs make you cry?

Yup.. Hurt so bad - Hins Zhang.


15. Are you continuing your education?

Of course!


16. Do you know how to shoot a gun?

No, I don't.. Anyone care to teach me?


17. If ur house was on fire, what would be the first thing u'll grab?
My handphone, my purse. They are my obssesions.
If I have more time, I'll grab all my clothes and my collection of bling-bling accessories too. :p



18. How often do you read books?

Everyday. No matter they are my school books or books that I'm interested in. I've always love reading since young.


19. Do you think more about the past, present or future?

Past. I'm always dwelling of the past, refusing to forget and let go some part of it.


20. What is your favorite children's book?

Enid Blyton's books accompanied me throughout my growing years.

21. What color are your eyes?

Brown I guess...


22. How tall are you?

Unfortunately only 158cm.. :(

23. Where is your dream house located?

Seaside will be nice.


24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?

Did it lots of times! I love taking pictures no matter where am I.

25. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?

I don't even know where it is, let alone been there.


26. Do you like mustard?

Only be eaten with hotdogs.

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?

Both. I always sleep after I eat... haha.. Well, I still love sleeping more.


28. Do you look like your mom or dad?

A mixture of both. I have mum's eyes and dad's nose.

29. How long does it take you in the shower?

Usually 20-30 minutes.

30. Can you do the splits?
I'll tell you all again if I can.


31. What movie do you want to see RIGHT NOW?

Not any in particular.

32. What did you do for New Year?

Watched splendid fireworks, sent sms till my handphone ran out of credit.


33. Do you own a camera phone?

Sure thing, for a person who loves taking pics like me.

34. Was your mom a cheerleader?

Not that I know of. But she was famous in her school for being beautiful. :p


35. How many hours of sleep do you get at night?

About 4-6 hours. That's why I yawn a lot during day time.


36. Do you like care bears?

Yup... They are so cute!


37. What do you buy at the movies?

Usually I buy nothing, sometimes a couple of drinks. Unless I haven't eaten anything before that, then I'll smuggle food in. ><

38. Do you know how to play poker?

Ya.. Learned since young, but I'm not good at it.


39. Do you wear your seatbelt?

Of course, it's my habit to do so. And I always remind others to wear too.
Better be safe than to be sorry.



40. What do you wear to sleep?

Oversized-T and short pants.

41. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?

Yup.. the big flood which washed away my ancestor's house. Sad case...


42. How many meals do you eat a day?

At most 3. I usually only have 2 meals.

43. Do you always read friendster bulletins.

Not really, unless it was posted by someone really close to me.


44. Do you like funny or serious people better?

Funny.. Serious people gets me bored easily.


45. Ever been to L.A.?

Nope, but hope to be there someday.


46. Did you eat a cookie today?

Nope. My house don't usually have cookies around.


47. tag 3 people.

miao cheng, ze-ning, wei ann


You May Also Like

0 comments