Today's the day...

by - Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I was thinking to write a post on...
1 more day to go...
1 more day to go...

However my stupid internet connection cannot be connected the whole day, and so today arrives. It is half past midnight now. 3/10 reached at last, after the long awaiting days. Of all dates, I guess I will remember this, might not for life, but it will not be forgotten in a short moment. Well, time really flies without warning, and it actually scares me. I'm not prepared to forget the past, and yet part of me secretly hopes time passes a little bit more faster. Well... speak of contradictions.. sigh..


A year has gone by...
I didn't realize I've poured so much thoughts and feelings into this blog of mine until today comes. The past me has been complaining that
" The rain has come and gone, but why hasn't the sun appeared? " And now, I know then sun has long appeared by my side, but I was too busy looking out for the rain that I didn't realize it's presence. A year ago, I've told myself that letting go is the best choice as I will find out what I want later on. And indeed, one year later, I knew what I've wanted all along. There might be some regrets along the way, but it doesn't matter as I learned that accepting things in a hard way is a process of growing up.


In my post one year ago, I've told you to take care of yourself. And today, after one year, I'll still tell you to take care. And an additional of thank you that I've owed you so long ago, which I didn't have the chance to tell you face to face. And I might not have the opportunity to do so. So, if you really happen to read this ( The probability is almost 0 ), do accept this token of thanks from me. You certainly have taught me a lot of things which I never knew before. Although you're only a chapter in my life, but you certainly made it wonderful for me. You're only a beginning of it, and thus I will create more memories on my own, with or without you. :)

So here you go...
Thank you and take care my dear...
You'll always remain different than others as I've told you before.


You May Also Like

0 comments