A haunting experience ><

by - Saturday, November 03, 2007

As an early birthday celebration for a college mate, Feng Jun, we've all decided to surprise him a bit after class. We went to Sunway Pyramid, and yes, at last I got to see Pyramid II. There's nothing really special about it though, and many more shops aren't open yet. Then, my friends decided that they wanted to go for ice-skating which is an activity I hated the most. And also, the most haunting experience I've ever had many many years ago. ( I'm not going to type out the whole story of what happened then, it will take me long to do that ) And so, I felt so reluctant, until I had lost my appetite for my brunch and felt like vomiting when I went nearer to the skating rink. But because of all my loyal friends, ( 10 of them ), I decided to give it a try although I've swore to myself that the skating experience I've got years ago was my 1st and the last time. And so, with much courage, I've put my foot forward into the skating rink...
I was starting very very slowly, even to the extend of blocking people behind me, and holding my friends' hands so tight till I could feel the pressure building inside them. All my friends were being so helpful to me. They taught me how to balance myself, how to skate the correct way, how to look forward and not to be afraid. Everyone took extra great care of me and tried their very best to make me skate on my own without falling down.
Denise even to save me from a fall, she fell on her own, making her knee scratched and bleed. And I felt so guilty. The scratch could have appeared on my knee and not hers. She could have balanced herself if not for saving me from falling. I really owe her a million of thanks. It's really very very sweet of you. I know you really 'sayang' me very much. And also the sweet her of helping me to wear the skates, and tying up the laces for me.
To
Jean Wei and Pooi Mun for lending me their extra hands when I needed them the most, thank you very much.
To
Cheng Yuen who said he will save me from fall and really did so, holding my hands all the time, practicing with me for half the rink, I owe you a gratitude too.
To
Lim Kian, for leading me most of the time, saving me from difficulties of having not holding on to the handrail, you're really kind. =)
To
Rena, for being a really good instructor, and asked me to stand straight and be proud of myself, I too thank you lots.
To
Catherine, as the best companion of all, always doing all sorts of things with me together, and even have the same thinking as mine, I love you! ^^
To
Feng Jun the birthday boy, it's nice for you to lend me your shoulder to lean on when I'm so tired. Hope you'll like the surprise cake we gave you, and the present we've got you. You must wear it and take a picture of that and put it in your friendster private photo, and then give us all the access. You know what I mean ya.. *wink* *wink*

All in all, today's ice-skating experience although was a disastrous one - like what Denise quoted that I said the particular phrase for 3 times in the rink, but still I had an enjoyable time with all of you my dear friends. Because of you all, I'm not afraid to get into the skating rink as much as before, and I promise I'll go again when you all ask me to. With the condition of my bruises I had now recover fully, and protect me like you all did today can? :p
It could be an improvement that I only fell 3 times today after skating for about 2 hours... But that 3 times were hurtful ones. !st, I knocked my right elbow and got it bruised. 2nd, I kneeled on my knee making it a very obvious bruise, which turning it's color from red --> blue-black --> purplish. I don't want to imagine what colour is it tomorrow morning. And 3rd, I fell on my buttock making my jeans all wet!
Anyway, to all my dear loyal friends, I love you all much much! ^^


You May Also Like

0 comments