Tagged by Anny..

by - Friday, November 23, 2007

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
1. A brand new handphone with functions that I need.
2. A new watch so that I wouldn't wear the old one.
3. A whole new package of restyling my hair - I need a hew hairstyle badly.
4. More new dresses.
5. More accessories.


The person who tagged you is:
I've put it as my title of this post.. Anny ^^


Your 5 impressions of her/him:
1. Cute and pretty
2. Very friendly
3. Smart but doesn't like studying
4. Playful and is wild with friends
5. Always seems to be quite sad?


Most memorable things he/she has done for you?
The first testimonial she sent me about a year ago, calling me jie jie.


The most memorable words he/she said to you:
Asking me to "jia you" in my exam.


If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
This will never happen in a lifetime.


If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
There will be only one reason which I cannot reveal ><


Pass the quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
1. My dear
2. Miao Cheng
3. Ze-Ning
4. Catherine
5. Kien How
6. Denise
7. Jean Wei
8. Lim Kian
9. Kitt
10. ANNY!


Who is No.7 having relationship with?
No one.


Who is No.9 having relationship with?
No one I guess.. But I wouldn't know because he's so far away...


If No.1 and No.9 are together, will it be a good thing?
Of course not!! My dear already have a sweet loving partner.


What about No.1 and No.5?
They are already together.. ^^


What is No.3 studying?
Ermm... I forgot... Having short-term memory loss recently.


When is the last time you chatted with No.6?
This morning in the college.


Does No.4 work?
Of course not. She's rich enough not to work. :)


Does No.8 has any cousin in his/her own school?
I have no idea.


Will you woo No.8?
Don't think so... He's not my cup of tea, and I'm not his.


How about No.5?
Definitely not! He's my beloved "jie fu"...


Does No.2 have any siblings?
I don't know...


How did you get to know about No.3 and No.4?
Ze-Ning is a secondary school friend - one of my best male friends.
Catherine is my best college mate - my "zi mui".


Where does No.1 live at?
Kajang - I wish she's living closer to me.. :(


How did you get to know No.2?
Another secondary school mate - one of my many nice friends.


Is No.5 the sexiest person in the world?
I wouldn't know. But to me, he's definitely not.. Haha...



Another survey I did when there's nothing better else to do...

You May Also Like

0 comments