Hacked!!

by - Sunday, November 25, 2007

I was planning to come online for a while and to sleep earlier as I've been burning midnight oil for the past 2 weeks due to my trials.
But guess what... When I come log into my friendster profile, everything's changed! According to the "new" profile, this owner is 17 years old, born in the United States with the date of birth of 18 Sept 1990. The new horoscope is Virgo.
THIS IS SO NOT ME. The about me section is already emptied. Maybe she/he is already plotting to write something new in it. And the worst thing is, when I went to settings to change a new password, I realized my password has been changed!! *faint*
But again, it's lucky that I could still log in and and once again change the password.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw all this, and I asked my friend to have a look at my "new" profile.
According my brother, my profile has been hacked. And I'm so gonna curse this person.. %#*$@#**!%* What on earth is this person thinking about? Is he/she too free and has nothing to do? Or is trying to save some time by using other people's account and treat it as theirs.
Oh my god... Why am I so unlucky... Of so many profiles... Why mine?! Never let me know who this stupid person is... If not, I'm afraid that I can't control myself from killing her.. or maybe him... (although it was stated as female in the newly edited profile)
Arghhh... I'm so pissed off!! ><


You May Also Like

0 comments