Saturday Girl's Day Out!!

by - Sunday, December 02, 2007

The 1st day of December fills me up with much joy as I went out with my girlfriends! I'm always looking forward for a nice outing with them because they are the people who knows me well, and we could always talk non-stop about everything. There is almost no secrets kept between us.
I thank god for making them my partners in crime - Shopping! We share the same interest of trying new food at new places, and almost have the same taste of picking out a movie to watch. A common thing we do everytime we meet, would be camwhoring to the max - that's because we don't let go of any chance taking photos with each other when we meet. 4 of us might have very different personalities, but we could always go out on a perfect outing. We couldn't be bother about people around us when 4 of us are together. We will just laugh our hearts out without minding the surrounding eyes which might be watching us from far because of our loud laughters.
And... today, being the adventurous us, we had a try at Shogun's japanese lunch buffet at One U. I've reserved us a table earlier on, and so it's easy for us to get a table. ^^ Once we reached One U, the 1st ever thing dear and I did was shopping. *faint* Within 20 minutes, we bought ourselves necklaces. Whereas, Wen Bin and Caryn took pictures around without dear and I. :(
The Christmas decorations at One U was nice, and we can't help ourselves but asking passer-by's to help us to take photos. We took quite a lot as we had one mission in mind - to make a scrapbook memories that only belongs to 4 of us... ( I did one for dear on her 21st birthday, and I thought I did it badly until I saw the impressed looks on dear, wen bin and caryn's faces... Little did I knew, I actually did a good job :p )
After photo-taking sessions, it's time for our lunch! Lunch is until 3.30pm with lots of varieties of food which I believe
NO ONE will be able to try out each and everything. There are so many selections that we didn't try out because we got so full after one plate of sushi each. >< We think that we are not those type of people that can-eat-all-you-want. Although it might be some wastage, but it's fun sitting comfortably with favourite friends around catching up old times and planning trip for ourselves. We talked on and on and occasionally snap some pictures. We laughed so loud until people around us might think that we are insane, not that we mind about it anyway...
We were so full that we couldn't bear to move for at least an hour, and we thought we don't wanna waste and so, for the last 15 minutes, we went for a last round of teppanyaki, soups, desserts and ice-creams. One regretful thing was, we
DIDN'T had any tempura... Oh my god.. what were we thinking of actually? So much for a japanese buffet.. ><
After lunch, it's time for a shopping spree! I was really broke but the desire to shop is so strong that I need to use my ATM card - bad habit.
And so...
I bought - a casual top from Forever 21, a brand which I totally fell in love with.
- 2 necklaces, one for casual wear, another for a nice night's out.
- a handphone cum purse pouch which I've longed for months.
- shared with dear a magazine, which she takes the magazine, and I own
the 2008 calendar inside it. (so that I wouldn't need to buy one next year)
- shared with dear again our brand new diary as we had finished one earlier.
And all that comes to a total of... *roughly using my mental calculation* Nahhh.. It's okay, I don't really wanna know after all.. :p

P/S: Could anyone help to cure my shopaholic disease? Pretty please?


You May Also Like

0 comments