Really sick... :(

by - Thursday, December 27, 2007

Min Nah is seriously sick!!

Gosh!! I can't believe it this is the way I'm spending Christmas day... Early Christmas morning, I'm already running for the toilet, thinking that it was a mild diarrhea I'm having. And so, I went back to bed and slept till lunch time before daddy woke me up for lunch. Then after lunch, things got worse. I've went to the toilet for about 10 times (couldn't remember how many times exactly) and vomited for about 7 times... Then daddy and mummy brought me to a clinic. Now only I knew it is very hard to find an open clinic on Christmas day. Mostly were closed due to public holiday. My parents will really drive me to Taman Desa hospital if they still can't spot an open clinic.. *faint*

I was diagnosed with food poisoning (obviously)... Then I went back home, thinking I'll get well soon after medication, but how wrong I was... I couldn't even tolerate water consumption! Everything I put into my mouth will be vomited out again. That's how bad my condition was. Then I felt feverish and soon realized I had high fever. And so, I didn't dare to eat or drink anything, not that I have the appetite... sigh... I slept away the day and soon to realized Christmas day has gone by - just like that.. :(

The only good news is? I dropped 2kg just because of this. Hooray to weight loss!! ><

P/S: I'm still very sick... sigh...


You May Also Like

0 comments