Disappointed...

by - Thursday, December 20, 2007

These few days, I've helped dear to make few phone calls and then I left the job to her own, because I was busy on my own...
However, some of the responses are really disappointing. Some made my dear cried. Since the first day I knew my dear, she's already a person who's always been pampered by people around her. (I'm the only friend she will pamper) *honoured*
She has never need to request for something to be done for her by someone else. But this time, because of him... she seems to be begging for others to come. And this made me very angry, because I felt really sad for her.
To them, I felt VERY disappointed, even to the extend of deleting their contacts from my handphone, but I kinda stopped myself in time to do it. However I've already told myself, no matter what gatherings, outings, trips or even a simple 'yum cha' session in the future, I will
never call them again. They are blacklisted from my list of friends. Or might be to them, it's not even important - because to them, I was never a friend. If I am, then why can't they just think on behalf of dear and I?
To speak the truth, for every occasion they invited me, for every celebrations they asked me to come, since when did I not show up myself? I've always been there in time, buying them presents for birthdays and souvenirs from trips... But why can't they make up for me this time... I'm so speechless facing them... ...........
I'm indeed very disappointed - because I've really take them as my best friends in the bottom of my heart although I might not find them always. But this incident proved that I'm wrong.. I'm never a friend to them, and so now I learned who my true friends are.
I'm just so glad that the others are there for us when we needed them most...


You May Also Like

0 comments