Farewell, my friend... my jie fu..

by - Friday, December 28, 2007

I can't believe that jie fu has left... We've just held a farewell party for him last week, and now he has board the plane, on his way to US. 8 of us went to KLIA just now to bid him the last goodbye. I know it will be very hard for my dear to bear these 2 years, but she'll have to do it on her own.. with her own strength. I guess it's time for her to learn to be more independent and rely on her own.
2 years is a period of challenges and test for them. It's not a short period nor it's long. But I believe both of them will come over it. All I can say is wish him all the best and have a safe journey... Everyone of us will miss him so so badly... With my current mood now, don't think I'll be able to type further... so.. just let it be..


You May Also Like

0 comments