Last. Day. Of. Class.

by - Sunday, December 16, 2007

Today, 14/12/2007, marks the last day of class of my A-levels course. I've always been waiting for this day to come so that I could finish the course and be done with it. However, when today finally arrives, I realized I'm actually not that prepared to leave my course, my lecturers and especially my friends. The happiest thing joining this course is meeting friends whom I will remember for life. They have left me 1 and 1/2 years of fond memories, though there were times when we argued and got upset.
When I tried to recall back all the times we've spent together, it seems like everything had just happened yesterday, and this made me feels very heavy-hearted to say goodbye to them. Although I believe that we will of course have the chance to meet again, but there is no way we could be as close as now. I've never had such a big group of friends before in my entire life. ( I always involved only in small groups )
But during A-levels, my usual group of friends (10 of us) are always together, be it for breakfasts and lunches during breaks, birthday celebrations for everyone one of us, planning trips during sem breaks as well as have classes together.
This big group of friends even got more interesting during the beginning of this year when July 07 group joined us for Bio and Chem classes. ( I'm from April 06 intake )
Our group expanded to welcoming more people when newcomers joined in, and when we got closer still with the current classmates in class.

During this last day of class, Cat brought her digital cam to class, and we took a lot of pictures as remembrance. We took pictures of the lecturers, the class, the classmates and everything we could think of. Somehow, in the back of my mind I thought quietly to myself, "why haven't we done any of this before?"
Maybe, we humans are like this... We will only do something when we think that we won't have the chance to do it again. And so, we took pictures like mad for today. :)
Then, we planned for a dinner tonight at Pavillion.
Due to the fact that we are students and are very poor recently... :p we at last chose to eat at the food court so as to save some money for the rainy days. Then I bought some Christmas gifts for few friends, and then we proceeded to the beautiful Christmas decorations there to snap some photos. And we stayed there for long, chatting and enjoying ourselves with the satisfaction of taking many pictures. At last, Cat's camera ran out of battery but we still continued on with using handphone cameras. ( beauty of advanced technology ^^ )

Last stop of mine was at the J.Co Doughnuts and queued up for about 40 minutes to buy a dozen for my beloved family. And that was where I saw Mun Ching... ^^ She was there with her friends to buy doughnuts too. We chatted for quite some time and tried to catch up some news between us. It's really glad to see her again.
Now, I'm only waiting for the pictures of today reaches me quickly. So that I could have a copy of best memory of my A-levels. :)


You May Also Like

0 comments