Sick!

by - Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Min Nah is sick!
Or at least I think I am...

Gosh... Life is currently so depressing for me. Why in the world I'm preparing for the examinations on January, while everyone else is enjoying the festive season... (okay.. almost everyone, exclude my A-level friends). December is supposed to be the happiest month of the year, and yet I'm stuck here working my butt off to get flying colours result ( or I should say satisfactory result..)
Reasons I'm saying I'm sick? I am seriously losing sleep again for these few nights. The earliest night I hit the bed was like 3am. That was really bad...
Due to the fact that I pushed down so much of unhealthy food down my throat for the last few days didn't help much either. There was BBQ on Fri night, Mc d's and Christmas party on Sat, and fried food on Sun. All these plus the tension I'm facing, I can feel that my throat is somehow swelling.
I have this everytime my major exam comes. My lymph node will swell, and I'll need to consume antibiotics and anti-swelling medicine. According to my doctor, this is a sign of stress.. But how come I don't feel stress at all? Gosh.. But I don't wanna take medicine now, and so
NO... I won't let myself fall sick!! Although I already claimed that I am... ><
It might be I'm finding some reasons not to study... Because I'm so reluctant to open my books... My beloved text-books... I prefer to do housework more than studying.. that's a very wrong attitude.. *sighs heavily*
Now that I'm studying, I'm telling myself
"I love Chemistry"... "I love Biology"...
I hope it works...
Life couldn't get more depressing than have to study for exams during year end holidays!!

P/S: It's raining so heavily now.. See? Life indeed is depressing.. Raining on the Christmas eve.. :(
Anyway,
MERRY CHRISTMAS people!! To the ones I love, and love me... May you all be blessed with happiness always.. ^^


You May Also Like

0 comments