Shopped til' I dropped!

by - Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas is around the corner, and it is this time of year meant to be shopping!
Sister and I went berserk yesterday and we shopped for 12 hours, stopping only an hour for dinner. It' kinda too much of us, because daddy and mummy came and joined us for dinner at Gardens and immediately after dinner, sis and I resumed shopping.. *faint*
We were planning only to buy Christmas gifts at MidValley but then we have a change of mind and went to Bangsar instead. We stayed there for 7 hours ( 11am-6pm ) and then headed to MidValley for the Christmas gifts. MidValley was so full with people, I could hardly walk by thorugh stalls and felt suffocated in there. Even a brief use for the washroom had me waiting in line for 20 minutes.
After my dinner, I headed to the gift wrapping centre at MidValley to have my Christmas gifts wrapped nicely. Then was this nice guy who helped me to wrap and I didn't need to fill in my name in the wailing list, so I was quite lucky to get all the presents wrapped within 20 minutes or so. :)

Advantages of shopping ( especially for girls ) :
1. You burn 100 calories for every mile you walk. Imagine me walking up and down the stairs at Bangsar boutiques as well as walking in shopping malls for 11 hours. ><

2. Skip the lunch because you'll never feel hungry while shopping. Save the lunch's money for another pair of shoes or tops and bottoms you like.

3. Gaining the satisfaction of holding on to loads of shopping bags in your hands.

4. Feeling stress-free after a long week of work or study.

5. Imagining how nice you look in your new outfit, shoes, belts, and the list goes on... ^^

The only disadvantage? I'll be broke for the next month, the next and the next... :(


You May Also Like

0 comments