As Delicious as it's name.

by - Monday, December 10, 2007

This is not my first time dining at this place - Delicious. I reckoned that most people already knew this place, and have been there. Although this place has gained it's fame and is so always full of customers, I still think I have a need to post this up, just to share with my friends - some who might not known about this place yet.
The food is nice and have wide varieties from Asian Delights all the way to Western Cuisines. And of course, never to miss out it's mouth-watering desserts. The portion of food is reasonable, and desserts are usually meant to be shared by 2 or 3.
It's prices are ranging from as low as RM 4.90 until as high as RM 40++
So, I myself think it is quite affordable to dine out here once a month, or perhaps once two months with friends and family. :)

Pictures speak a thousand words...

Image033

Delicious as it's name!


Image063

White lights and ceilings creating very nice ambiance.


Image058


The comfortable cushions in different shades of my favourite blue.


Image068

The coaster tells it all. ^^


Image016

A hearty meal indeed.
On the middle of the table, it is
MS READ's shepherd's pie served with garden salad.


Image084
Death by iced chocolate
- this drink is seriously very cold!



Image059 Blueberry apple crumble with vanilla ice-cream.



Image014

Chocolicious sundae with fresh strawberries - My all-time favourite. ^^


And 2 of the main course from my previous meal...

Image070_1
Aglia Olio with spicy seafood.



Image078_2
Carbonara spaghetti.



So guys and girls, do try out this restaurant if you have the chance to. It's located in Bangsar Village II. Easy to find! ^^

The pictures are small, so click on it to see a larger version.


P/S: Dear, you'll definitely love this place, with the white decorations, and comfy sofa with cushions. ^^



You May Also Like

0 comments