Merry Christmas!!

by - Friday, December 26, 2008

Take care my girls till our next Christmas...

It's this time of the year again, where family and friends gather together to celebrate the warmth of Christmas. I can't believe time passes so fast as I still remembered I spent last Christmas in bed, sleeping the day away realizing Christmas has gone by.

This year Christmas eve was planned to be celebrated, but somehow it was not what I've expected. Things didn't turn out exactly what I've wanted, but eventually as the night went by, things are more in control. Although it was not my best celebration, but it probably is my last Christmas with my favourite girlfriends before they leave me one by one. We will be celebrating Christmas again - I believe, perhaps in a few years time...

Oh the so sexy girl.. =)

Things became better with the arrival of the ever-so-sweet and mischievous couple. I've been wanting to meet them for quite some time. And this Christmas became more meaningful with their appearance. I appreciated everything that they did and will always remember how much they have helped.


The devilish him made me wore that on my head... But he's angelic in heart.. :p

Atmosphere is all in place with him. The one who made me laughed non-stop, and sang to me when I'm not in the mood. He made things easier as he took over the camera to take pictures for myself and the girlfriends. =)


We bumped into Sharon too! ^^


Christmas will never be the same without you my dear... Love you!

Last but not the least, I owed a million of thanks to a friend who helped so much till I couldn't express my thanks in words. No matter what I do, I know I'll forever be grateful to him for all he had done to make the night successful Without him, 4 of us won't end up celebrating our seemingly last Christmas together...

Author's note: Merry Christmas to everyone!!






You May Also Like

2 comments