Someone whom I meet once a year...

by - Monday, December 01, 2008

Backdated Post III - Actual event took place on 26/10/08

It's an amazing thing that this friend asked me out, as included this time - it's only our 2nd time meeting. I first met him last year and that's before he went off to Singapore. He came back for the weekend and I was in his friends-meeting-list. Honored, isn't it? =)

2nd amazing thing would be his photographic memory. He could remember the way to my house as he only came before once. That's when I thought maybe my house is an easy target. Then, shock came when he also remembered the way to my grandma's house and could recognize which house... And people, the 1st time he came to these 2 places, it was already dark at night! For a person who have no sense of directions at all - yup, that's me, I really envy him for having this ability. =(

Thanks to Mr Khoo for the treat - Haagen Dazs chocolate fondue!

Now I know his favourite food is chocolatezzz.. which will make me fat, but he won't... That makes me feel God's so unfair. Oh, and he promised me a Haagen Dazs birthday cake for me next year. I'll remember that, so do you. Hahaha...

Oh-so-adorable-teddy!

My latest birthday gift of the year which came all the way from SIngapore. Late does not matter, what matters most is the sincerity. Sincerity is 101% as he did a charity for me on my birthday...

A sticker-proof of charity bazaar.

So, someone did a charity on behalf of me on my 21st birthday... No wonder my birthday wish came true.. ^^

At last, before I'm of his car, he spilled the beans... He did not really own photographic memory. He did his homework the night before coming to my house. He tried out the way to my house, but didn't dare to call me as he said it was late at night. Awww... so sweet of him! See, I said sincerity is the most important element. He truly made my day. =)

You May Also Like

0 comments