Priceless friendship...

by - Thursday, December 18, 2008

14th Dec marks the day for a mini reunion with a friend of 10 years. We've known each other since 7, and now we're 21. Time really do flies. In the blink of an eye, everything seems to have changed drastically, but the one last thing I needed a change is our friendship. In my memory, she was a tall, thin girl with long hair. Her studies were so well, and sometimes I really do envy her.. :p


She's SHUI LING!

She was my companion as we were in the same class in standard 1, 2, 3, and 5. We were the first batch of PTS students (skipped standard 4 - express class), and I was so worried to leave all the other friends... Luckily, she was there with me. Although we couldn't make it for the same class in standard 6 (perhaps my results were bad?) but still we spent time together in the library - borrowing books, to improve our English. Then she will come to my house, and we spent time doing homework together especially Mathematics. We'll talk almost about everything. We took our BCG injections together. And too bad, I cried... She was always the brave one. Aw... One thing I can never forget - her mum's chocolate cake! Never fail to make me drool for that...


Sing Yee dear...

Not to forget Sing Yee dear, who made the effort to come out and meet us too. Talking about Ah Yee, I always feel that the world is indeed very small. I'm a friend of Shui Ling's from primary school. Yee and Shui Ling known each other during secondary school. Then Yee transfered to my school during her Form 6. That's how we are all connected. Ah Yee taught me a lot of things with her matured mind and independent attitude. She knew everything from A-Z and never fail to give me encouragement I need. Ah Yee said I must boost up my confidence level - and so I shall put this into my New Year's resolution. I must learn how to say NO and be confident about it!


Miss Chen Kam Lai =)

This is an extra bonus! Never in my dreams I thought I'll bump into her in an ordinary shopping mall - MidValley... I always imagine that our reunion will be a planned one, resulting from a lot of arrangements and uncountable sms-es + phone conversations. But, it seems fate knows it all. Haven't been meeting her for almost 10 years, I found she has grown into a very attractive young lady. Standing next to her, I can't help myself from staring her sometimes ( hope that she didn't notice.. :p ) She have this flawless skin, that every girl will die for... Her healthy, beautiful hair..


A perfect picture for four!

I shall be looking forward to our next meeting... Take care till then, everyone! *Hugs*




You May Also Like

3 comments