The Great Escapade

by - Sunday, June 05, 2011

Finally, I have the time and mood to post about my journey to the north. Yea, I traveled to Phuket, Thailand a forth night ago. Upon minimal planning, my best friends and I hopped on the plane and departed from our homeland before we could see the first sunrise. We were tired and sleepy because we were not used to waking up early, not to mention to catch the 8am flight. But, excitement slowly overwhelmed us as we reached. We were welcomed by the rain, and we thought our day started quite badly... However, after a few minutes, we saw a ray off sun and then the rainbow happened. That put a smile on our faces. At that time, I knew.. I'll not regret for this trip.

The resort didn't disappoint us. It was exactly what we wanted - sunshine, sea, and beach. It was heaven  waking up by the seaview, and having breakfast overlooking the blue sky and green sea. A horizon was seen before my eyes. Everyday was spent leisurely, lazing on the chairs under those blue umbrellas, reading, snapping photos. We spent some time at town to buy souvenirs for our loved ones, and savouring thai food almost each meal. I fell in love with iced tea under that hot weather. 

We were pampered by various massages - foot massage, thai massage, aloe vera massage, oil massage. I especially miss all these massages cause I can't possibly find them in homeland with this cheap price. During the final night of our stay, we explored a bit on Patong and got to know that there's a rich nightlife there, with cheap alcohol and beautifully designed pubs and bars. We could have spent more time there if we have the chance to go back someday. 

As for the rest, I'll let the pictures do the talking...
How would you like it to waking up to this beautiful scenery everyday?

A summary of our many many many photos =)

A memorable trip with my 2 best friends

I found my love!! I *heart* this lamp.. Get me one, I'll fall for u too ^^

It's time to bid farewell to our journey to the north





You May Also Like

2 comments