A pleasant day

by - Saturday, June 18, 2011

The day started early in the morning. I am ready to face the first and the only obstacle of the day and then things will go smoothly after that, I told myself. It's like a must-to-do-thing to meet up with her whenever I am dealing with stress, as staying with her seems to make the pace of life slower, more relax. I can always show her my true self, without the need to hide at all. That's how comfortable I am with her around.

As always, after my paper I will meet up with her. Today no more studies is required as the sales are around! We said that we should prevent each other from buying anything unnecessary, and we've got everything on our checklist. Alright, almost. Girls can never say that we bought enough, right? :p Like I said, I've fell for tea recently and got to taste Gongcha for the first time. Not a bad experience.

Tea of the day

Later in the evening, we met up with the best friend. For dinner and movie as usual. Dinner was pasta and again I had tea. Idling time was spent by playing cards. Tiredness had slowly crept into me but still looking forward to the movie. Unfortunately, movie of the night - The Green Lantern was not as good as I've expected. Okay, maybe I had high expectation, but it was just a very ordinary superhero kinda story. However, it's worth watching as Blake Lively is really awesome in this movie. Hot and sexy! 

The shape of the ring spells, "In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight."

p/s: oh, and her is my dear - xueyin =)

You May Also Like

0 comments