I need you by my side

by - Monday, June 13, 2011

This is not my first time having this obstacle, which I've always always hope that it will not happen again. And yet, it repeats all the same, with the same annoying routine, irritating process. However I survived all that for the past 2 and a half years. 

But, tonight I am in fear. I couldn't sleep as I can't seem to bring myself to face this obstacle tomorrow morning.. It suddenly felt like I have lost all motivation and the energy to go for the battle. Yes, it's my supp paper. I am afraid, I am not ready, I wish time can stop like it will really freeze when i say the word "freeze". 

I thought of a friend who is now 5000 miles away from me. He said that miracle happens only if you believe in it. And right now, I need that miracle. I need my guardian angel by my side. 

You May Also Like

0 comments