Happy Papa's Day

by - Monday, June 20, 2011

If I am asked "Who is your favourite person in the world?", the answer would be "my daddy". This is how much I love him. He has been a father as well as a role model. He is always showing me what is right and what is wrong by moving on the right path. Life could never be so smooth without him by my side for all these years.

He was there when I was crying my night away due to unfinished homework.
He was my comfort when I am sick in bed.
He was my guidance when I was rebellious.
He is my personal chauffeur whenever I need a ride.
He is my financial provider to satisfy all my shopping needs.
He is my support when I am facing obstacles.

Because of all these, he makes me brave because I know I am not alone.
I am able to stand high because I know when I fall he will catch me from behind.
I am able to pursue my dreams because I have endless encouragement.
I am able to overcome hurdles because he believes that I can.

In the recent years, daddy has grown older. Grey hairs are sticking out, wrinkles are showing. Daddy, from now onwards I'll be your support, your believer, your personal chauffeur, your caregiver, your everything. Thank you, daddy. Happy father's day.

I sometimes wish I am 5 years old once more, so that I could be in his arms again...

You May Also Like

0 comments