It's All About Christmas

by - Tuesday, December 27, 2011

24th, The Eve

This year's eve wasn't planned at all. Dear and I only decided to meet up and then to follow the flow. Today started late - we said to meet by noon, but we ended up seeing each other at 7pm. Everywhere is full house at The Curve. Sis joined us for dinner, and due to her tight schedule we found an authentic Thai restaurant cum bar. I swear, that could have been on one of my top 5 list of worse dinner I've ever had. Not that the food tasted bad, but the music played almost burst my eardrums and the blinking lights (think of disco balls) got me into a headache. We ate as fast as we can and asked for the bill before I got myself deaf and blind on the eve. I can only say... This kind of ambience is only appropriate for clubbing, but not a dinner. Sister left after dinner, while dear and I went to shop around the flea market at The Street. Without realising, the clock strucked 12 and Christmas came. Our peaceful night came to a halt when friends called and asked to join them at Zouk. Then we clubbed the night away, with dear sleeping over at my place. Although things were unplanned, but we had great time together having each other as company. 

Top: Candle light Xmas dinner with loud music & blinking lights, Bottom: We did ended up deafening ourselves at Zouk

25th, The Day
It all started days before Christmas came...


















... and so, I've got a date as promised. I was looking for a peaceful day after the happening night on the dance floor on the night before. The day started slowly with a simple lunch together, and sharing a bowl of Snowflakes as we missed it weeks ago due to a small car accident (well, not that I want to recall it). Today is a relaxing day as I had wished, with little walking and watching 2 movies back-to-back. Being sleep-deprived, I was sleepy in the cold, dark cinema, but resting my head on your shoulder seems to have made me feel less tired. Both "Sherlock Holmes" and "New Year's Eve" were good, I couldn't decide which is better as they are of a different genre. 

Our first experience of GSC Signature falls on a rainy Christmas night

*heart* receiving gifts - it's not about the value, it's the heart that counts =)


It took me such a long time to find you a right gift, and finally I chose a watch which I think will look good on you, while you gave me a bottle full filled with stars, and promised me a star a day. I told you repetitively that I want the bottle to be full with stars, and you told me to be patient and will fill them up slowly (at least wait till your fingers are recovered from all the injuries from folding all these little sweet things). But, to think again, if our days are gonna end when the bottle is filled up (we are gonna graduate someday and part ways and you no longer will make me stars), I suddenly wish that the bottle cannot be filled full... I am not ready for a farewell, yet.



Just like that, Christmas ended. Simple yet memorable.

You May Also Like

0 comments