On Your Wedding Day,

by - Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm giving you all my blessings...
I had been looking forward to this day, to meet your groom - the love of your life, and also to reunite with the long-time-no-see relatives. I miss the cousins, nephews, and nieces! Only on special occasions like these only we are able to meet. Relatives from Singapore, Segamat, and Seremban mostly came for this wedding dinner. 
It feels like a KL-Selangor one day trip for sister and I. We rushed from place to place, doing various things. By the time we reached the restaurant for wedding dinner, we are totally exhausted. BUT, that didn't stopped us from snapping pictures.


My look of the night - *heart* the straightly blown hair
He who made me smile with his way of talking and never-ending jokes =)

Meet baby Hannah who caught my attention all night! Just can't leave my eyes off her  =)

My favourite nephew (he made our picture his profile pic in fb!)

Lovely niece who will grow up into a pretty girl for sure  ^^

I have to say, "You are the most beautiful bride I've ever seen" 

Thank God for giving me such a great family.

You May Also Like

0 comments