Untitled

by - Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's the first time in these 6 years, I have forgotten to be the first one to wish you Happy Birthday. I couldn't believe myself when I woke up this morning realising that you did not crossed my mind at all when the clock struck 12 last night. Last year, I almost forgot but didn't. This year I guess, you are finally out of my mind. I can finally stop feeling being obliged to be the first one to wish you every year. Although I did not wish you like every other years, I still hope that you had a great birthday because to me, you are always a little bit different from the others. A little bit more important, a little bit more special because you and I shared memories that others do not have. Happy Birthday, my old friend. May you have many many happy returns of the day, surrounded by your loved ones. =)

You May Also Like

0 comments