It's A Marathon

by - Monday, December 19, 2011




















Someone just asked me this, "From STPM to A-levels... until Pharmacy today, your goal and vision is identical.. Why lost this time?" 

Looking at this, I didn't know what to answer. Yes, I've came so far so why am I giving up now. I said "I thought I could see my future, but now I don't know what's my purpose anymore..." 

Then he continued, "You are still seeing it, you are still walking towards it. Please don't go away at this moment. This is a 100km marathon run. You fell down here, maybe it's just another 1km ahead... By walk or by crawl also you need to reach the end point. Otherwise the previous 99km is meaningless. Maybe the coming paper can just let you walk another 10m further, but there's no reason to give up." 

Suddenly I thought... Who am I to make people around me worried. Who am I to make friends come comforting me in the middle of the night. I told him "I promise I will try my best". He told me, "Not only do your best. I wish to see there's fire in both your eyes and heart :)"


To this, I can only say thank you, with no more words from me - because what I should do next is to strive harder to complete my 10m run tomorrow.


P/s: To an important someone, you will not run alone, because I'm with you.

You May Also Like

0 comments