A Conversation...

by - Monday, February 13, 2012

...not so fine, when there's more silence than talking. If only I could look through your eyes and understand you even without words exchanged. But, I couldn't do that. Your genie can only do this much - to call and say hi. I said I'll give up, and you asked "giving up so easily?". Well, it's not easy really. As much as I wanted to stay by your side, like how you stood by me when I thought I hit the floor hard, or when I decided to shun myself from the outside world - you are slowly creating distance between us. 

I said I'll ignore you, but you replied with a mere "Oh". I expected that from you even before I said those words, but a little part in me wish that you would at least be upset or angry or even demand a why from me because it at least proves that you are feeling something, that you are not as lifeless as I see you these days. But then again, I know you too well to not do that. 

Months ago, we had the same conversation. I asked if I leave, will you be heavy-hearted, you said you will. Today, I asked you the same question but the answer came as you will just lead life the same. At that time, tears came to my eyes because I do not know someone can trust me as much. Today, tears too came, realising that I've not made a change in you. I am sorry. 


p/s: You've changed me. Although only a little, I am thankful for that.


You May Also Like

0 comments