Unexpected

by - Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The dictionary says it's something coming without warning, unforeseen, surprisingly. I guess I've never really encounter something unexpected until tonight. I was thinking of all possibilities, but never thought that the problem is such a huge one. It is something that you will remember for life, even if it's solved. It is something which will leave a scar even the wound healed. How could that have happened? The only thing I could afford after knowing the truth was opening my mouth with no words out from me. This is not something I can comment or give opinions on. This is beyond my expectation, beyond my help. All I can say is, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry that I couldn't provide help even I am begged to. 

The heart sank for a moment, and the brain refused to process.

You May Also Like

0 comments