Sweet Escapade

by - Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It was a hasty decision. Dear asked if I would like to go for a short trip in Cameron, with the condition I've got to skip Friday and Saturday classes. I normally don't go absent for trips - I've burned air tickets for many times. However, this time my heart said I should go, I need this getaway. I need a breather badly. On the very last minute, I texted her and said I'm joining, and then I packed my bag. I've decided to just do whatever I wanted at that moment, and didn't bother to tell anyone where I was heading (except my family, of course). 

I'm glad I made the decision to go. It's always interesting and fun to make new friends, and see new things. But, it's even more fun to get a brief escape from the harsh reality. On a cold night like this, I've come to miss you out of so many people. I miss the way you hug me to sleep, brushing off the strands of hair on my face. I miss you telling me that everything's gonna be alright, I'm not alone. I wish you were here. 


It is this view that I love the most - if only you were there


You May Also Like

0 comments