070707

by - Tuesday, July 10, 2007

070707... A day which only comes in a lifetime... On this particular day, my sister and I decided to watch a move - Transformers... We reached Mid Valley at about 4sth...The queue was very long and tickets were all selling fast.. For the 5pm and 8pm slots, the tickets were sold out... It is announced that due to the high demand of Transformers, GSC decided to open a special midnight movie on 1.45am... When I heard this announcement, I almost lost hope..But since my sister and I queued up for so long, we might as well ask if there are any released tickets or plan to watch another movie..
When it is our turn, We knew that the tickets were sold out and we planned to ask for another movie, when all of sudden, the girl behind the counter told me that there were 2 seats left for the 5pm show.. and they were not seats that are 1st or 2nd rows from the screen.. They were nice seats at the back.. I'm not sure why are we so lucky.. and many people ended up not buying tickets at all..
Movie was great and I liked it very much... After movie, we went for dinner at Tu-Long restaurant.. I liked the food there and promised will go there again.. ^^
On this special date, I sat on seat no.17 in the cinema as well as table no.17 in the restaurant.. It's all pure coincidence of 7s... So i guess it might be my lucky day.. ^^


You May Also Like

0 comments