Back from Redang trip!!

by - Friday, July 06, 2007

I came back from the Redang trip 2 weeks ago.. It indeed was a fun trip despite the long journey reaching there and getting back home.. And of course not to mention the amount of sun I've got... I've become a few tones darker! People can see it from the pictures i uploaded.. Sigh..
I've been waiting to go to Redang since years ago, partly because many people told me how nice the place it is and also the numerous times I've missed the chance going...This is my second trip with my college mates and still it is fun as ever.. This time all of us stayed at Redang Bay Resort..
Redang is a place where I feel very relaxing and could consider spending times there just to leave my mind blank, throwing my problems behind... It's been a long time since I walked on a beach, feeling the wind blowing on my face.. ^^
During this trip, it was my first ever experience of snorkeling and seeing lots of sea creatures around me... I thought i will be freaked out but it turns out I'm okay.. And I actually thought that the sea turtle is very cute..
It was also my first time ever dancing in front of so many people.. We danced like there's no tomorrow... and we couldn't stop ourselves until we were dying of thirst and the sky starts to rains.. Searching for blue sand on my second night there was a fun experience too.. We waited there patiently and yes, we saw blue sand!!
The only unfortunate thing was, we didn't get to see the sunrise because the weather was not good enough.. both mornings were cloudy and it drizzled on the second day... I was disappointed but I know there will be next time...
I'll miss the sun, sea and sand.. I'll remember those breathtaking views.. I'll visit this place again the future I believe...


You May Also Like

0 comments