The forgotten one...

by - Friday, July 27, 2007

I just had my lunch and had nothing to do right now, and so decided to come by my blog to idle around... I've been doing the same thing now everyday including, finishing my homework, online, practicing piano, reading up the Harry Potter series, watching TV, sleeping , eating... and yes, making mental notes to myself to revise on the subjects that I'm going to be tested for next week. Life is indeed getting a bit dull but I don't really mind it being this way as I prefer to stay close to myself. I'm sinking into the midst of depression and this headache I'm having right now makes matter worse. I can't concentrate on my thoughts and this makes me feels frustrated all the time. I'm forgetting what I'm gonna say the next second and being tired constantly. I'm being very moody when I'm all alone. But weirdly, I still like being alone... Am I sick?
Losing contact with some friends is a norm now to me. As I've always been the one waiting for people to call me up, others making the 1st move to find me first. I don't mean to be an arrogant person ( although I sounded I'm like one ), but it's just that's the way I am. However there is this one person I could not lose contact for too long. I'm always the one making attempts of sms-ing this person and making the 1st move to ask for an outing. Until I got tired of it one day and stopped doing so, in hopes that this person will intend to find me again. I realized how disappointed I was when I know this person will never do so. We've been losing contact for quite some time now, but to me it certainly has felt like forever. I'm missing the moment we've shared together and all the things that we could almost say to each other.
A sudden fear crept inside me. Why hasn't this person look me up when we haven't been keeping in touch... Am I being forgotten slowly from the memory? Or the worst has came? I have became the forgotten one...

You May Also Like

0 comments