Hatred!!!!

by - Friday, July 20, 2007

My poor sister... She has been under some serious stress these days... And just now she told me what happened to her.. Her boss had transfered her from the department she's working now to another one.. What's worse is, it's a department she loathe so much!! She's being transfered to the credit admin unit.. Last time when she worked at HSBC, she's been doing admin stuff for 3 and 1/2 years.. She had good pay, nice boss, and a bunch of fun colleagues.. She made the hardest choice ever to tender a resignation because she wants to move on into a job she likes in the future... After 4 months of searching, she entered her new company which is where she's working right now... And after working for 4 months now, she's back to square one.. She's been transfered to the admin job..
The reason for the transfer? It's simply because her boss couldn't move anyone else off their positions because they had worked so long.. and my sister is just a new-comer.. It's so unfair to her...
She's been stuck for the same job for 3 years plus.. She left all the good things behind for a new job, for a new role.. And now after 4 years, she has came back to the same role.. If she had wanted to do admin job, why would she left her old company in the 1st place? Now she's stuck with this job she hates, with an inconsiderate boss for sacrificing her instead of the others, lower pay compared to last time... and most of all, with all those bossy colleagues of her...
My sister has always been a very kind person.. very generous and never gets angry easily.. Although things already comes to the worse, she never really raised her voice too often.. If compared to me, yes I admit, I'm the evil sister... Since primary school till now, she's always been the soft-hearted one... It might be she's too easily being bullied by others.. It might be she's not strong enough to stand her will.. But what had she done to deserve this kind of treatment... :(
After what she had told me, I was so angry that I could feel my tears when she left... I hate her boss for making her so miserable.. I hate her colleagues who don't appreciate her.. I just hate it when things go wrong for my sister...
My poor sister...



You May Also Like

0 comments