A girl's instincts

by - Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I guess a girl's instincts is always right, isn't it?
When we girls have a strange feeling about something, it always turned out that what we felt has been right all along.
There are many a times, I hoped that my instincts weren't correct, and that I'm just being sensitive. But why... Why is it my feelings were accurate...
No matter it was a test that I haven't take it, but already had a bad feeling about it or about the time I sensed that he's actually lying to me...
Today again, my instincts told me that I shouldn't open that page. I shouldn't let it load in front of my eyes. I should not have clicked into it.
But yet, my curiosity and stubbornness won over my instincts. My heart told me that I have to know the answer. I was hoping it was not true when I saw the page, but I know hoping is for people who couldn't get what they want. And I'm a person who couldn't get what I want, that's why I'm hoping so much, so much until that I lost hope. The truth is harsh after all. Not all truths are nice, aren't they?

Why are there so many unanswered questions in my mind?
Why do I feel betrayed although I'm not?
Why do I feel so unfair?
Why do I have to be kind when I know I cannot stand it anymore?
Of all whys...
Why did I let myself clicked into the page?
Why just didn't I stop myself from doing that? What's the use of knowing the answer when I know I'm the one who will be ending up getting hurt all the time. I'm just being silly again.
This will be the last time I'm being stupid for you. I'm tired of asking why at myself all the time. Frequent questions without answers are not doing me any good.
Less expectations, less disappointments. I'll just put down my hopes and expectations from you....
I guess I'll believe my instincts next time, so that I won't end up hurting myself again. I'll be good at protecting myself, especially from you.


You May Also Like

0 comments