Key's & Yun's 21st BIRTHDAY!

by - Sunday, August 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEY AND YUN...

10/8/2007
This post was supposed to be typed after the birthday celebration with them. But I was too tired to do so because I reached home very late or i could say it's very "early"... And the result of it, I was soooo lack of sleep. Friday morning I had my early class at 8am, but I slept 2am+ the night before. Was thinking I could get some rest after class. But I realized I have to go search for Key and Yun's presents. It's their 21st BIRTHDAY!! They are my very very best friends.
I've known them since secondary 2. Yun was also in the same class as me during form 6, and I sat her car back home every single day. How I miss seeing them... ^^ That's why I'm was really trying to look for something nice for them during their birthdays. Immediately after class, Denise accompanied me to Leisure Mall (nearest shopping mall to my college) to search for the presents. I looked and walked around trying to find the best one. At last, I bought Yun a shirt, and a necklace for Key.
The moment I saw the shirt, I thought of Yun, and the necklace, I thought of Key. After buying those presents, wrapping box and stuff, I at last have some time to sit at Starbucks to have my ice-blended mocha after craving for it for weeks. By that time, it was already 2pm++ (Denise and I hadn't had any breakfast or lunch that day.. ><)
Then I reached home at 3pm++ and started to put the presents into wrapping boxes. And I self-made Key's birthday card. It was such a long time since I did artwork. Phew... My initial plan of having my rest in the afternoon has gone. I finished everything by 4pm. Then I gotta go practice my piano before having my shower and had a small portion of dinner. Then waited for Yun to come and pick me up. The celebration was delayed. We at last went out by 9pm. Reached there earlier than the others, we had some drinks at Kinrara mamak stall. Then birthday celebration at 2046 cafe. Last stop, went to Mc Donalds for midnight chats. AT last reached home by 2.15am... What a busy and tiring day.. but very enjoyable. We took a lot of pictures! and got crazy for the whole night. Good news of the night, I get to see my dear again.. 3 times in 7 days.. Nice!
I only had one meal today, but had lots of fluids in my stomach... Was bloated with various drinks.. Sigh.. But I didn't really feel particularly hungry.. And I actually feel good about skipping meals. Hope I'm not getting crazy soon. :p

11/8/2007
Today after the tiring day last night, I was awaken by my mum saying to go out to have breakfast. That time was 10am. I slept 3.30am last night.. Arghh.... don't wanna wake up so early.. I slept back until 11am, and dragged myself out of bed unwillingly. Then went out for brunch with my family. I've turned normal again. Now I can feel my stomach growl in hunger. But I made sure myself not to over-eat. I was still feeling very tired and wanted to hit my bed immediately. Until my dad suggested we go shopping. That's when I'm really awake.. haha.. the nature of a girl. Especially to a shopaholic like me. ><
This shopping spree made my mood so good. I bought 3 new blouses today... Wee...I've been through 2 nice days.. but still very tired..


You May Also Like

0 comments