Relieved

by - Friday, August 24, 2007

It's been some time that I've written my post so early in the morning. Although not really that early, but for me indeed it is. Well, I just had my piano examination at 9am just now. Hopefully I'll pass then I'm finish with my piano course. This is my last grade. My hopes are not high. All I need is merely a pass. I've been practicing everyday for at least an hour just for the performance of today's 1/2 an hour. I hope my time and effort are not wasted. I'll be devastated if I fail.
However, it's a relief that I went through my exam already. No more tight schedules on practicing piano.
Well, thanks to friends who wished me good luck the night before my exam. I still keep those sms-es. ^^
And also to a friend of mine, I'm really glad that you sms-ed me last night. I appreciate that. All the best to you in your job interview. I'll be waiting for your good news. *hugs*

You May Also Like

0 comments