WHO do you think you are?

by - Thursday, August 09, 2007

Sometimes, stupid things like this happen to me... And I wonder why.. All strangers out there, why are some of you are so rude and uncivilized?
Don't you get the meaning of
"Sorry, I don't give out numbers and address to my internet friends." and the meaning of "I won't and never go out to meet people I've known from the internet."
I don't mind knowing people or making new friends, but getting too close is just too wrong.. This is my principle. After all, my mum taught me not to talk with strangers too often. I can't help but to keep myself safe. There are too many crimes out there and I can't identify who are being harmful to me.
Prevention is better than cure.
I'm not being arrogant or anything, but at least before trying to know me, be polite. 1st impressions are very important. I've encountered this particular situation where I recently rejected a guy of giving him my number and going out with him. He was so damn rude by asking "har? Internet friend not human meh... " And obviously he got pissed off, and I guess he will never msg me in msn anymore (I"m actually glad about that ^^). Why would I think he was rude? Because before that I actually said "sorry, but I won't go out with u".. I rejected in a mannerly way, and that's what the response I got from him.
So, here mister, I'm going to ask you...
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! Yes, u don't deserve to have my number, and don't deserve a chance of asking me out. I'm just so glad that I made the right choice of rejecting u. If u have the chance of reading this piece of post (although the possibility is almost 0), u'll know who u are.
A piece of advise for u,
BE POLITE even u got rejected. Be a gentleman and get over with it. Don't make such a fuss like u're still an emo kid out there.

You May Also Like

0 comments