When I'm not alone :)

by - Sunday, August 26, 2007

I've been lacking of sleep again. It's not that I'm complaining, I'm actually glad that I'm lacking of rest because of a few reasons. First of all, I went to movies with my family for the 2nd time in this year (I believe it's that few times we did this together... )
Unfortunately, brother couldn't make it. Mummy was waiting to watch Jackie Chan's
Rush Hour 3 since before it was screened. So, I being the so-called planner, asked daddy to reach home earlier on Friday night so that we could all go for movies. We reached MidValley 6pm sharp and I managed to get us 4 tickets for 9pm show. That's quite lucky I know. Then I decided to buy the movie tickets for my Sat outing with dear, Caryn and Wen bin. My family and I decided to have dinner at San Francisco steakhouse where you could get good food and feel regret later on. Those food I've put into my mouth and digested was as sinful as ever. I couldn't count on how many calories I've eaten. Sigh... But the food was delicious though.
Movie with my family was great. We had some good laughs although the storyline was a bit simple. Then I reached home about 11.45pm, and that's when I decided to go out yum cha with my friends. I almost couldn't find a reason to get out of house without making my parents getting angry at me.
However, they really didn't get angry at all although I was to go out at 12am. I wonder what happened. Perhaps they are really in a good mood. At last I got to meet Kitt. He's going to fly off on Mon again, and I'll miss him a lot I know. After yum cha, the time was around 1am+ and I did the craziest decision ever. Kheen Yew, Kwok Shen and I decided to look for a place. A place where Kwok Shen and I had different memories there. A place where Kheen Yew needed to take a breather. (If you guys happen to read this, you all will know where I'm talking about, right? ^^ ) Well, we kinda reached that place, but couldn't find the exact spot of it. So we ended up driving in circles and at last gave up because time was catching up with us. I reached home by 3am... Got my sleep at 4am++ after tidying up myself and finished up writing the diary. *yawn*

Sat was a day I've been waiting for the whole week. It's my date with my darlings again. Dear and I met at Tasik Selatan ktm station. It's been some time we've taken a train together. But I was a little late because I missed the damn train due to some very slow-motion people doing their stuff, and couldn't decide to buy how many tickets.. oh my gosh, can't they just count using simple maths? Really can't understand them... Well, things go on smoothly after that. Met Caryn and Bin, and we had lunch together. Korean food this time. At least I had lots of vegetables today, so I felt less sinful.. :p Then we went for movies like usual - Evan Almighty. The movie was very funny. At the end of the movie, there was a man standing up in the cinema, and started singing, dancing and applause on how good that movie was. A GSC worker gotta calm him down, and he was like already "high". Dear and I had some good reasons to think of him as not-too-normal... I shouldn't have gone shopping, not even a window shopping, because I will end up buying. And yes indeed, I bought tops again today. I'm going for a bankruptcy soon. :(
We discovered a new place to dig into desserts after tired walking. We had fun sharing our sweet treats and chatting. I shouldn't be eating so much of sweet stuff. Sigh.. Then we started to camwhore. We took a whole lot of photos, and even made video clips today. All thanks to Caryn's and Wen Bin's brand new toys - Nokia 6110 and Sony Ericsson W850i. Hopefully I'll get the photos asap as I can't have it while they were exchanging files through
Bluetooth. All i have in my phone is Infrared. But I love my phone still, although it's been quite an older model. It keeps a lot of fond memories. :)
So girls, send me those pictures quick! Love you all.


You May Also Like

0 comments