The Dark Knight

by - Saturday, July 19, 2008

Batman1_1

















Went for a movie date with my darling and managed to watch.. *drum rolls*
THE DARK KNIGHT!
It was rated
5 stars from the movie review in The Star papers (this was told to me by a friend whom I accidentally bumped into while I was at MidValley) And so, the more I'm looking forward to this movie.

Although darling only managed to buy second row from the screen, the movie is still worth my sore neck from the result of looking up too much plus my uncomfortable back from slumping and slouching myself low in the chair to get a better view. Darling decided to just buy the movie tickets after I not noticing the 7 missed calls from her. *guilty*

Anyway, back to the movie... it's like those Batman movies is the past, this is all action-packed with lots of gunshots and explosions. And of course not to left out the handsome and macho superhero - Batman, a role played by Christian Bale... There some lines which I found I really like during the end of the movie...

This is all the while a high anticipated movie... but bear in mind not to set your expectations too high or you might be disappointed. But for me, I'm truly satisfied with this. It worths my 2 and a half hours + RM12. Friday night was spent nicely with darling... =) *smiling very contently*


You May Also Like

0 comments